Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entdecken First Timer
Thumbs Up 
Entdecken First Timer

First of all, thanks to this forum for giving me the information needed for me as a first time FKK patron. The info I learned here kept me from getting scammed and I had an excellent first experience at club sharks and will definitely repeat.

I arrived on Friday around noon and my first impression was that I was in heaven. Even after doing my research I was still amazed by this place. Upon checking in, ahead of me in line was this little teeny thing that I made a mental note to find later in the day. Unfortunately that was the last time I saw her, oh well, plenty of other fish in the sea! 

After getting my bearings about me and checking out the layout I got a beer and sat down in the back behind the bar to get a good view of the room. I must have smelled of newbie energy because it didn’t take long to get approached. Not the most beautiful girl in the bar, I think her name was Ramona?? (tattoo near her pelvis). Anyway good enough and I needed to unload so I went 100 Euro für 30 Minuten and it was great. She has definitely a whore mentality and I think would be a good choice if you wanted to get really kinky. I got the impression that she would be open to about anything. Nevertheless I was so excited being my first time in FKK I barely lasted 15 minutes in the room. All good though, mission accomplished!

Side note, after reading all the reports, I have no idea how you guys memorize all these names. Maybe my second visit I can calm down and it won’t be such a blur!

My second room was the best. Tight little body 21 year old blonde with straight hair down to almost her ass. I can’t for the life of me remember her name! Anyway we agreed to 100 Euro für 30 Minuten and she was providing excellent gfe. Right before I was ready to climax I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth, no hesitation she enthusiastically accepted. So I gave her 150. I saw her sitting near the lobby entrance the rest of the day, and I should have had round 2 later! 

2 more rooms after that(again forgot the names). One was a skinny 19 year old that sat at the back by the stripper pole. I will definitely want to repeat with her as well!

I had some barbecue at 5 and had to leave by 6 and the talent by then was only getting better. I can’t wait to go back and get to stay later. Thanks again to this forum!

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=221971

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Knackig Ariel Latina aus Venezuela Oink 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: Oink
  Fact Should Astrology Influence Your Wedding Planning? Oink 1 105 8 hours ago
Last Post: StevenKaw
  A Beneficial Effects of Buoyancy on Joints' Discomfort Donaldnolug 0 9 Today, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Donaldnolug
Thumbs Up Knackig Mitnahme Begleitung auf Insel Oink 1 23 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: MiguelJer
Thumbs Up Knackig FAKE Warnung LouisaLexxy von Markt.de Oink 0 5 Today, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Oink