Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entdecken Melody (Ro)
Thumbs Up 
Entdecken Melody (Ro)

Melody, Romanian, 25 years old, around 1m65, long blonde hair, very slim, well-tanned, a big tattoo all over her right leg, a piercing on her navel.

Arrived two weeks ago, she worked before in Flamingo Island near Karlsruhe and before that in Harmony near Hamburg. Sits on the armchair at the entry.

Nice chat in the main room, she speaks well in English. In the bedroom, only light kisses (she ask an extra for FK), blowjob quite basic, nice sex but nothing extraordinary. She's smiling and wish to please you, but tecnically too limited for a repeat.

I've started a little test with some girls. In the main room I ask if she does kisses, but without precising FK. And I see how many use that loophole to try to sell the FK in the bedroom. Melody didn't pass that test. For me it's of no importance, I don't really care for the FK, but I find it funny.

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=215852

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Knackig Ariel Latina aus Venezuela Oink 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: Oink
  Fact Should Astrology Influence Your Wedding Planning? Oink 1 107 Today, 08:33 AM
Last Post: StevenKaw
  A Beneficial Effects of Buoyancy on Joints' Discomfort Donaldnolug 0 9 Today, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Donaldnolug
Thumbs Up Knackig Mitnahme Begleitung auf Insel Oink 1 23 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: MiguelJer
Thumbs Up Knackig FAKE Warnung LouisaLexxy von Markt.de Oink 0 6 Today, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Oink