Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knackig Emma ?
Thumbs Up 
Knackig Emma ?

At the weekend I had the pleasure in being approached by Emma.
I’ve struggled to find any reports about her (she appears to not be the Emma from the 2023 post ?)

This lady has very long blonde bleached hair, a natural size bust which are not enhanced. In my opinion super body, can’t remember any tattoos or piercings, smooth skin and gave her age as 27, but I  thought she looked a bit younger.

She claimed to have been in Sharks off/on for seven years so maybe she gave me a false name or I misheard it, seems to sit at the far side of the bar, behind the waterfall although does the bar walk regularly.

I was trying to approach another lady when I suddenly realised she had been taken and before I could console myself Emma approached me. She suggested we have a chat on the sofa and after a 15 minutes or slightly longer chat I was convinced Emma was a worthwhile bet. I’m very apprehensive booking really pretty girls like her as the experience in the room doesn’t always match their beauty. 

However Emma dispelled those negative vibes as we started with a very slow (as requested) BJ with me standing beside the bed and watching her beautiful bum in the mirror. Kissing was on offer, not too deep which I don’t like but she certainly has no problem snogging. Emma was happy to do 69 & Sex was done in two positions, all my requests were happily performed by her. I gathered she is quite happy to do a number of other activities in the room but my needs are not so varied.

In conclusion I would have to add that the whole booking was done in a very relaxed manner, no drama, no upselling, no refusing my wants, certainly no rush, just what a room should be. She has certainly learned how to please a man after working a few years in Sharks but there wasn’t a staleness that can develop with girls who have done this job for a long time.

I would have no hesitation in meeting her again.
Booking was extended to one hour for 4 CE.
The experience was so nice I tried it again a couple of days later taking a 30 minute booking and it was again faultless.

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=222286

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Knackig Ariel Latina aus Venezuela Oink 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: Oink
  Fact Should Astrology Influence Your Wedding Planning? Oink 1 107 Today, 08:33 AM
Last Post: StevenKaw
  A Beneficial Effects of Buoyancy on Joints' Discomfort Donaldnolug 0 9 Today, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Donaldnolug
Thumbs Up Knackig Mitnahme Begleitung auf Insel Oink 1 23 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: MiguelJer
Thumbs Up Knackig FAKE Warnung LouisaLexxy von Markt.de Oink 0 7 Today, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Oink