Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entdecken My recent visit to Oase: Some Positive Changes…Finally!!
Thumbs Up 
Entdecken My recent visit to Oase: Some Positive Changes…Finally!!

My recent visit to Oase: Some Positive Changes…Finally!!

Let me say at the outset that (“in the old days”: 2003-2015) Oase used to be my Numero Uno go-to club. However, for many reasons, some well-known and some already discussed in my previous posts about the serious decline of this club and the LU here in recent years (especially in the post-Covid period), I had a series of lackluster to bad experiences here, so I paused my visits to Oase, in fact I specifically boycotted going here on a regular basis. Instead, because of a lack of suitable club alternatives in/around FFM, I switched to Darmstadt for my regular club activities and have been relatively happy there for many years. My last visit to Oase was about nine or ten months ago, unfortunately on a weekend night when they had one of those (too frequent imo) party events. That visit only confirmed my negativity towards Oase: I absolutely HATE party events at Oase.

However, in order to keep an open mind and because a friend, who is a frequent visitor to Oase and considers himself “an insider” at the club (he claims to be a close friend and confidant to Klaus…blah, blah), informed me of some recent positive changes at Oase, I decided to make another test visit:

I arrived on a hot, sunny Friday early evening about a week or so ago…I ended up staying until about 01.00. I had a positive experience here...for a change!

Of course, when I entered and paid the full 65e entry, they gave me a free entry card for the following Monday or Tuesday…this is not new as I remember receiving the same on my last visit many months ago. My first impression was that the club was spotlessly clean – coming from Sharks, this cleanliness was strong and very noticeable-- even if the downstairs changing room had the same familiar antiquated lockers from years ago. Also, upon first entry, it seemed the club was not crowded at all. The indoor lounge had only a handful of people sitting/standing around. I reflected that at this hour on a Friday at Sharks there would be many, many more men and girls and that these numbers would keep building over the night. But, when I went towards the Garden area of Oase, I had to recalibrate my impression of the numbers of male guests here, because as long as the sun was shining most of the activity was happening outside around the pool, where the outside bar was operating.
During my first 1-2 hours at the club, I mainly stayed outside, where I saw about 15-20 girls circulating around the pool or lounging on beds and covered couches situated around the pool area. To my eyes, they were mostly very young mildly attractive Ro girls, not too many real stunners or must-do girls based on looks…but it was early still. Then several more girls started to arrive from inside, making a circuit around the pool and some mixing with men on sunbeds, apparently “Stammis” who already knew the girls. There was no real “couch action” –this used to be a strong aspect of this club several years ago, especially when the old Kino was still there— but I saw more than one girl spend many minutes sitting with men talking/flirting outside, and then move on to other things without going to the room with the men. It seemed that girls at Oase were much more relaxed about spending time talking and getting to know men pre-Zimmer vs at Sharks were at least 75% of the girls opt for short conversations with men and will quickly move on if you don't commit to a room.

Some Positive Changes at Oase:

1)      They have made significant modifications to the outside area at Oase, particularly in the back sections of the Garden: Gone are the previous open-on-one-side dark wicker beds with yellow mattresses that were dotted around the outside and rear perimeter of the Garden. In their place, there are now brand new white “cabinas” with roof and sliding doors. Also around the pool area are brand new king-sized open beds along with the older, familiar sunbeds. These are good for lying and flirting with girls whether or not you take them to the room.

2)      New relaxed rule for girls at Oase: Girls can now come and go as they please. This means that the years'-long rule at Oase that required girls who did not start their working day at club opening to stay all the night until 04.00 (even if there were no male customers) is gone/discontinued. I saw this with my own eyes: girls leaving whenever they wanted, girls coming in at all hours. Over the years, I've often heard girls complain to me privately about this non-girl friendly rule, so I believe this will benefit the LU at this club, making it more friendly to the girls to work here…and true to form, later in the night when the action moved inside to the Lounge, I did see one of the better LUs at Oase for several years. Around 9:30 p.m.-10 p.m. (Prime Time) there were at least 40-50 girls, several quite

3)      One of the justified criticisms of Oase during recent years was that the LU consisted of too many old/aging/worn-out old guard girls –indeed several girls had been working at Oase for longer than some of the Roman Gods statues have been in the Garden-- and that there were too few new, young and lively additions or fresh recruits to the club. This seems to have changed to the good. In fact, even before my recent visit, my friend told me that the Oase management (to the extent the “management” here exists) has decided to “push out” many of the old girls that have been there for years and start a process of “bringing in new girls” in order to re-build the LU. In fact, I saw this to be partly true, because (for a change!) most of the LU at Oase that night was composed of new, mostly young Ro girls I had never seen before…again, several (but not all) girls were good to very good looking, certainly on the same optics level as some of the best at Sharks. That said, I did see a few of the “old guard” girls were still there for better…and worse. Among them: Victoria (Poland), Louisa (been there at least since 2005!), the tallish Thai girl Patricia, Denisa, the long-time and very popular high service girl who wears a blonde wig….and a maybe three others who I recognized from years but forgot their names…and not-so old guard but still been there for a while: Nadia, so-called Ukraine (doubtful!) and the petite blonde Isabell. Overall, I found the LU at Oase now about 80-90% new. It's true that one visit in July may not be definitive, so maybe some of the “old guard” girls I did not see (e.g. Krina, Soraya, etc. ) might still work there but were absent when I visited, perhaps on holiday. But the general trend in the Oase LU I observed was encouraging.

Pricing : I spoke to several girls throughout the night. Before this visit to Oase, I had the impression (rightly or wrongly) that it most girls here offered 150/60 rooms as the normal or default price. However, to my surprise, most of the girls started off quoting me 100/30, 200/60. Also, as there were quite a few Chinese/Asian male guests during periods of the night, many of the more attractive girls rushed to these guests like a bear to the honey. So “Asian-hunting” is alive and well at Oase, just like everywhere. I don't know to what extent this may have affected the price quotations I was getting during the more prime time hours. Also, because I have boycotted this club for long periods, I was a new face to most girls and not recognized as a Stammi or regular club guest, which probably had some influence on the prices some girls quoted me during our interactions on the couch. However, I did find some attractive new girls who either quoted me 150/60 at first mention or seemed pleased to drop down to that base price after a few minutes of get-to-know you chat on the couch. Note: At no time did any Oase girl quote me ridiculous prices like 150/30 or 200/60 + extra for ZK, the kind of Bullshit you sometimes have to deal with (and strongly reject!) at Sharks.

Tamara: Here was a very nice looking, slim, very leggy girl with an extremely friendly and honest attitude who quoted me 150/60 at first asking. She gave off great vibes, which promised a no-nonsense, service-filled hour of fun. After about 20 minutes on the couch in the lounge, I decided she was worth a try and we ended up in a very clean, nicely ventilated, fully-mirrored room in the back section. She was great: very decent and abundant ZK, good level of closeness, especially during licking and her long, slow impressive blowjob during which she figured out my specific pleasures and kept eye contact frequently. Sex without lube, was very open to any position with no restrictions or tricks. It was a solid, above-average room at a reasonable price. She didn't watch the clock, nor did I, so we may have strayed over the hour slightly, but at the pay locker she smiled warmly and embraced me when I handed her 3 x 50 notes. It was a complete reversal, in the most positive sense, from the last few below-average rooms I've had at Oase in my past recent visits. This time I felt no “Buyer's Remorse” and I felt like it was good value for money.

I don't know if Tamara represents the good level of service and attitude throughout the Oase LU in general now…or was I just lucky that I chose the right girl? I am encouraged to visit again sometime, so maybe I'll find out.

Summary: Although I still believe and feel that the Sharks LU is stronger and certainly much larger, I finally had a positive and encouraging experience at Oase on a Friday night. I've heard that on off-days like Mondays and Tuesdays the LU is much thinner…but I would give Oase another try on a Prime Night. Overall I had a good experience at Oase…

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=221511

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Knackig Ariel Latina aus Venezuela Oink 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: Oink
  Fact Should Astrology Influence Your Wedding Planning? Oink 1 105 8 hours ago
Last Post: StevenKaw
  A Beneficial Effects of Buoyancy on Joints' Discomfort Donaldnolug 0 9 Today, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Donaldnolug
Thumbs Up Knackig Mitnahme Begleitung auf Insel Oink 1 23 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: MiguelJer
Thumbs Up Knackig FAKE Warnung LouisaLexxy von Markt.de Oink 0 5 Today, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Oink