Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entdecken Lisa Berlin
Thumbs Up 
Entdecken Lisa Berlin

I was in Berlin for a few days and decided to have a treat.  Contact was via WhatsApp.  Seems to be an agency or contact for several different ladies.

I made an appointment for the afternoon on the next day.  Was given an address (hotel in central Berlin).  I showed up there five minutes early, was given a room number and went upstairs.

Initial impression was positive.   Photos are accurate and authentic, her hair changes color in the sun. Nicely greeted in good English, Lisa was in bra and underwear, good kisser, very toned and firm body. She's a smart girl, 25 years old, also speaks Spanish and Russian.

I had a shower, and within a few minutes was getting a very nice BJ, her kneeling, lots of eye contact, great technique. After a little while I got Lisa on the bed and we did 69 for a while.  She has a fantastic athletes body, like a jungle cat, nice eyes, pretty face, though her breasts are artificially inflated.  Then missionary for a while, then her on top.  She got me to come with her mouth, very nice. It is hard for me to come that way, and I was impressed with the effort she made.

This had burned up most of our hour (150460) so we had a bit of chat and showered off and I was on my way just a couple of minutes before the hour ended.

Lisa was not the best or most responsive fuck but definitely fun, great attitude and flexibility, wonderfully toned body, definitely something to repeat.  I left happy and relaxed.

-- MadMan

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=220963

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Beneficial Effects of Buoyancy on Joints' Discomfort Donaldnolug 0 2 52 minutes ago
Last Post: Donaldnolug
Thumbs Up Knackig Mitnahme Begleitung auf Insel Oink 1 17 1 hour ago
Last Post: MiguelJer
Thumbs Up Knackig FAKE Warnung LouisaLexxy von Markt.de Oink 0 0 1 hour ago
Last Post: Oink
Thumbs Up Knackig Fisten? Oink 0 2 1 hour ago
Thumbs Up Knackig Belky nette Latina in Mainz Oink 0 4 10 hours ago