Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entdecken Emy (RO) 24
Thumbs Up 
Entdecken Emy (RO) 24

Last Sunday I was again at the Shark. I arrived before 14 so I only paid 50 to enter.

The situation was very quiet so I took my time to eat, drink, and relax.

I was approached by 2 girls, one at the bar but I don't remember their name, and the other when I was sitting on a sofa, the name Fabiana, but I refused to go in the room.
So, I was at the bar and I saw a little blonde sitting on a high chair, I liked the baby face but during the interview, I had a red light when I asked about kissing and she said "Let's try". Just there I had to bounce her and look for someone else, but "my little friend " wanted to play.
I agreed and we went to the room, BIG MISTAKE!
After 2 kisses, she stopped and said "We tried", then she tried to make me pay extra for a service that any girl has  as inclusive, blowjob for 30 seconds,   I had to beg for a second position, too much fake moans and too chatty, I barely keep the erection because she always breaks the atmosphere.
When I finished I paid 100 for 30 minutes.
Would I recommend her? Not at all!
Would I repeat with her? Hell NO!

My friend went with a girl named Maya, with a tattoo on her left leg, and was satisfied.

I hope next time to have a more positive review, goodbye!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bullet Vibrators and Compact yet Powerful Waynehes 0 9 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Waynehes
Thumbs Up Entdecken TS Naomi in Offenbach Oink 0 4 Yesterday, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Oink
Thumbs Up Entdecken TS Naomi in Offenbach Oink 0 3 Yesterday, 06:08 AM
Thumbs Up Entdecken Isabella - kleine süsse Schokoperle Oink 0 2 Yesterday, 06:08 AM
Thumbs Up Entdecken Name vergessen... Oink 1 12 Yesterday, 03:45 AM
Last Post: LewisAbind